FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I buy Jacob Veil watches?
Jacob Veil watches are exclusively sold via our website jacobveil.com. We do not work with third parties such as distributors or resellers. If you see our watches being offered online by any other than jacobveil.com please contact us.
Do you work with dealers?
We do not work with third parties such as distributors or resellers. Our model is based on direct to consumer delivery. By working with this model we are able to offer high-end watches at afforable prices.
Do I have warranty?
Our watches are covered by a two year warrantee period from the date of the original purchase. Our two year warranty covers all manufacturing flaws. You'll receive a warrantee card with your watch.
How much is shipping to my country?
When you add your product to your basket the shipping costs are calculated at the check out.
My watch has stopped after not wearing it for a few days, what happened?
Mechanical movements have a power reserve of approximately 40 hours. When the watch is not worn during that period it will stop running. to get it up and running again just carfully move the watch, and don't forget to set the date and time again.
What is covered by the warranty?
Movement issues arising from normal use, or any defects with manufacturing.
How do I get my watch repaired?
If you encounter any problem with your watch please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form.
May I return or exchange the watch I've purchased?
All timepieces purchased from www.jacobveil.com may be returned with the following conditions, except watches that are purchased at a discount:
* Watches may be returned within 15 days days of receipt. Email email@example.com
* Watches bought in sale or with crownfunding are not eligible for return.
* Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
* All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number may be refused.
* Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery to Jacob Veil prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
* Orders paid by Amazon checkout, PayPal, wire transfer, check, and money order are not subject to restocking fees. In order to maintain the lowest prices possible, returns paid by Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards are subject to a restocking fee equal to 3% of the total purchase price. Orders paid via American Express are subject to a 7% restocking fee. Items returned for exchange are entitled to a one-time-only exemption from these restocking fees. Cancellations are subject to the above rules.
* Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund according to the original shipping method, as follows: Europe – €25; International Delivery – €20.
* International Customers: Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase. International customers will not be refunded international shipping costs and are responsible for any costs related to returning the item (i.e. shipping and import duties where applicable).
Refund of the purchase price, less any restocking fee or shipping and handling fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.
Our policy is to attempt to contact the purchaser for 3 business days to resolve delivery problems or if delivery was refused. After 3 business days, such items will be regarded as returned and eligible for refund subject to the conditions above.
How can I subscribe for the Kickstarter campaign?
You can subscibe by leaving your emailaddress on the bottom the
homepage (click here) or
product page (click here) via the subscription form. You fill in your email address in the field that says ''enter your email here'' and then hit the ''subscibe'' button. You will automatically receive news and updates when the campaign will launch.